- Kenojuak Ashevak print sells for record-breaking price
- The late Kenojuak Ashevak, considered one of the pioneers of Inuit art, saw her first-ever print, Rabbit Eating Seaweed, included in the 1959 Cape Dorset collection.
- Heritage Minute filming in Nunavut to feature Kenojuak Ashevak
- Kenojuak Ashevak's legacy will live forever through her art. Now, the late Canadian icon will also have her own Heritage Minute.
- This Week
- 604-998-8563 firstname.lastname@example.org Loons Feeding: A wine and cheese reception to celebrate this Artists for Kids release by Kenojuak Ashevak Wednesday, March 9, 7 p.m.
- Inuit Artist Kenojuak Ashevak Gets Posthumous Birthday Honors From Google
- She brought Inuit, and indigenous, art to the fore with her distinctive style of animal prints, and was beloved by many.
Kenojuak Ashevak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenojuak Ashevak books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Kenojuak Ashevak Topics
Related searchesmessage authentication code
anissa jones death
9 mm luger parabellum performance