- MRR/CHENNAI TODAY FOR FEBRUARY 25 (THURSDAY) FOR CHENNAI CITY FOR PAGE 4
- RELIGION. Bhagavatham: Kidambi Narayanan, Asthika Samajam, Venus Colony, Alwarpet, 6.30 p.
- Chennai today
- Kenopanishad (Tamil): Swami Suprajnananda, Sri Ramakrishna Math, Mylapore, 5.30 p.m..
- Enquiry worth pursuing
- The Kenopanishad states that the self is the seeing power for the eyes, the hearing capacity for the ears. The self is not attainable to the senses, but the senses function because of the self.
- 9 myths about Hinduism — debunked
- Suhag Shukla knows that's how some people outside Hinduism see her religion. As the head of the Hindu American Foundation, Shukla, 42, clarifies misconceptions all the time. Hinduism is ancient, though there is no specific date for when it was formed.
- Allegory of Yaksha
- The Kenopanishad describes an incident in the lives of the celestial beings to teach a very significant lesson.
Kenopanishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenopanishad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary scissors
chakras yoga asanas
titiwangsa mountain range
battle of culloden background