- MRR/CHENNAI TODAY FOR FEBRUARY 25 (THURSDAY) FOR CHENNAI CITY FOR PAGE 4
- RELIGION. Bhagavatham: Kidambi Narayanan, Asthika Samajam, Venus Colony, Alwarpet, 6.30 p.
- Chennai today
- Kenopanishad (Tamil): Swami Suprajnananda, Sri Ramakrishna Math, Mylapore, 5.30 p.m..
- Enquiry worth pursuing
- The Kenopanishad states that the self is the seeing power for the eyes, the hearing capacity for the ears. The self is not attainable to the senses, but the senses function because of the self.
- 9 myths about Hinduism — debunked
- Suhag Shukla knows that's how some people outside Hinduism see her religion. As the head of the Hindu American Foundation, Shukla, 42, clarifies misconceptions all the time. Hinduism is ancient, though there is no specific date for when it was formed.
- Allegory of Yaksha
- The Kenopanishad describes an incident in the lives of the celestial beings to teach a very significant lesson.
Kenopanishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenopanishad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesparental responsibility criminal
human sacrifice chinese sacrifice
supreme court of india composition
shrine secular shrines
walnut species and classification
anisakis life cycle