Kenosis The Kenotic Ethic
A selection of articles related to kenosis the kenotic ethic.
Original articles from our library related to the Kenosis The Kenotic Ethic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kenosis The Kenotic Ethic.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Kenosis The Kenotic Ethic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenosis The Kenotic Ethic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Does Love Ever Coerce? My Response to “The Uncontrolling Love of God” by
- Here is his nutshell summary of it: “The model of God as essentially kenotic says God's eternal nature is uncontrolling love. Because of love, God necessarily provides ....
- A REFELCTION ON BUDDHISM, CHRISTIANITY, AND UNITARIAN UNIVERSALISM
- The only problem, but a large one, is that it depends upon stretching the biblical use of kenosis in a way that occurs no where else in the original literature. Others have sought the basis for ...
- El Universo ha sido diseñado para la libertad
- El principio antrópico tiene una formulación dada en el estricto marco de la ciencia y otra de carácter filosófico teísta que puede discutirse desde una filosofía naturalista.