- Kenosis, 2015: 3D Printed Terracotta Heart, Replica of Artist's, Wins 64th
- As she worked in Canada, far from home one winter, she noticed how sculptures began to deteriorate as they lost their moisture altogether, resulting in cracks and a sort of stunning decay that she found deeply inspirational for her own work—Kenosis, ...
- Blake Art Prize taken out by painting of artist's terracotta 'heart'
- An artist who created a 3D painting of a terracotta replica of her heart has won the Blake Art Prize, which is awarded to works that explore religious concepts.
- What if God Doesn't Prevent Evil Because God Can't? On Thomas Oord's Loving
- For Oord, God is “essentially kenotic.” Kenosis is the Greek term for “self-emptying,” or making oneself vulnerable.
- Dan McCaslin: Take a Hike-Bike on Forbush Trail via Blue Canyon
- First you empty the mind (kenosis), then begin discourse while still hiking.
- Restoring Right Order
- The radicality of this shift from transactional grace to incarnational kenosis cannot be overstated. And it is indeed tragic.
Kenosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
elf scandinavian elves
sovereign grand lodge of malta
actual idealism explanation
william wallace origins