Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogans
A selection of articles related to kentucky fried chicken slogans.
Original articles from our library related to the Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogans.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Funny Translation Errors
- o When translated into Chinese, the Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan. "finger-lickin ' good" came out as "eat your fingers off".
- Yum! China
- The early days were not without missteps: for example, KFC's first advertising slogan was “finger lickin' good.
- 1 Dear MBA candidates, MBA alumni(ae), Career placement officers
- In Chinese, the Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan “fingerlickin' good” came out as “ eat your fingers off.” 6.
- WEB GLOBALIZATION BEST PRACTICE
- aroused man to make a chicken affectionate.” The Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan "finger-lickin' good” was translated into Chinese as "eat your fingers off.
- FF Issues International Marketing
- Kentucky Fried Chicken's “Finger Lickin' Good” slogan translated into the less- appetizing “Eat your fingers off” in Chinese.
Suggested Web Resources
- Database of slogans. Advertising slogans for fast food.
- Burger King, Home of the Whopper. Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC Ad slogans: There's Fast Food, Then There's KFC. We do chicken right.
- Famous Slogan by Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Visit this site to remember your favourite Kentucky Fried Chicken famous slogan and its well known catch phrase. A well known advertising slogan.
- China: The Long March of Colonel Sanders - TIME
- Nov 17, 2003 "This happens every time KFC opens a new store," says Wang Weiming, .
- Advertisements Gone Wrong In Translation
- In Chinese, the Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan "finger-lickin' good" came out as " eat your fingers off".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.