- Kerala has also extended the definition of palliative care to include the long-term chronically .
- Demographic trends
- The extreme diversities in demographic, economic and health parameters in the 0.9% and 1.1% in Kerala and Tamil Nadu respectively, to 2.
- Demographic transition and demographic imbalance in India
- international literature, the Kerala model of demographic transition has received considerable attention.
- Sr.No. Title Vol. & Year Lack Vol., No. & Year
- Kerala Demographic Newsletter. V. 1-21, 1963-82.
- Future Population of india.pmd
- demographic rates, with the future birth rate a significant factor. .
- Demographics of Kerala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kerala is a state in south-western India. Most of Kerala's 31.8 million people are of Malayali ethnicity.
- Demographics of Kerala
- religion demographics india population growth literacy gender
- Sep 15, 2004 India's population census, demographic data and comparisons.
Kerala Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerala Demographics books and related discussion.