A selection of articles related to kerala dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Kerala Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kerala Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Kerala Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerala Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wayanad,. Kerala. Indian Indigenous People Service Society.
- LANGUAGE IN INDIA
- Oct 10, 2010 This dictionary was published in 1872; hence, it represents, among other features , the social structure of nineteenth century Kerala. 1.
- AN INTELLIGENT TEXT DATA ENCRYPTION AND COMPRESSION
- Head CSED, NIT Calicut, Kerala. 2. Assistant Prof.
- Lepironia (Cyperaceae): A New Genus Record for Kerala
- 44 Lepironia (Cyperaceae): A New Genus Record for Kerala. Mabberley, D. J.
Suggested News Resources
- Dictionary to Rekindle Tamil-Malayalam Bond
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM:Malayalam has a natal connection with Tamil. The Department of Tamil at Kerala University was formed 70 years ago. But it was only on Tuesday that a Malayalam-Tamil dictionary compiled by the Department was released.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kerala Dictionary
- Mar 16, 2009 North Kerala Dictionary OON = Avan OOL = Aval Aada = Avide Eeda = Evide Keenju = Irangi Machil = chool.
- Kerala | Define Kerala at Dictionary.com
- Kerala definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Urban Dictionary: kerala
- Evergreen landscapes...shy beautiful women...men in lungies...
- Malayalam English Dictionary | English Malayalam - Kerala News
- Malayalam English Dictionary is the main content of this page. You can view details of English Malayalam Dictionaryin Kerala.
- kerala dictionary
- A selection of articles related to kerala dictionary. Nill.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kerala Dictionary Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary spear
the carnivorous carnival plot
japanese calendar zassetsu