- In 1993, during the Global Conference on Guru Gopinath and Kerala Natanam held in Trivandrum, a Sanskrit definition was given to this style by his students.
- Incredible India@60 Programme
- Shloka chanting, Thiruvathira and Keralanatanam (Kerala). 1230 to 1300 hrs. Bollywood Live: Contemporary dances from Indian Films.
- Kathakali and Mohiniyattam
- Gopalakrishnan in Kerala Natanam. Rajesh continues to pursue his training in classical dancing under Padmashri Smt.
- Center StageCenter Stage
- Kerala Natanam. She went on to master the nuances of.
- Newsletter - Office of Parliamentary Counsel
- offshoot Kerala natanam, Kaliyattam -(North.
- EDUCATION - Kerala State Planning Board - Government of Kerala
- dance and music with special focus on popularising "Kerala Natanam" which is a combination of. Kathakali and Koodiyattam.
- Guru Gopinath National Dance Museum will have 4D theatre
- The national dance museum is named after Guru Gopinath, the introducer of Kerala Natanam, and will have galleries, amphi theatre, research wing and digital library.
- National dance festival from November 23
- Vice-chairman of the Natanagramam D.
- Kerala Natanam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kerala Natanam (Kerala Dance) is a new style of dance that is now recognised as a distinct art form evolved from Kathakali a form of Indian dance-drama.
- Kerala Natanam - Novel art form evolved from Kathakali
- Kerala Natanam is comprised of Nritha, Nrithya and Natya based on traditional Kathakali.
- Articles - SEVENTY YEARS OF KERALA NATANAM by G Vinodini
- A new style of dance 'Kathakali Natanam' (later known as 'Kerala Natanam') was staged.
- The Hindu : Dance of Kerala
- May 19, 2003 Originated in the late 1930s, `Kerala Natanam' offers Kathakali in a simplified manner.
Kerala Natanam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerala Natanam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.