- Kerala Natanam Fails to Draw Attention
- KOCHI: Kerala Natanam, one of the youngest art forms born in erstwhile Travancore, failed to attract crowd at the main venue of the school art festival on Sunday.
- Kerala Natanam Deserves Classical Status, Says Ace Artist
- KOCHI: For most of us, Kerala Natanam is just another art form, which we have heard mostly in youth festivals. But for Bharathanjali Madhusoodanan, it is not so.
- Tweaking an Art Form for Contest Sake
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Had dance maestro Guru Gopinath, who had conceived and developed 'Kerala Natanam' in the early 20th century, witnessed the performance of the contestants at the 56th Kerala School Kalolsavam, he would have been ...
- With another early Nadal exit, Federer's record looks safe
- Roger Federer is a record 17-time Grand Slam winner, a fact that tennis fans across the globe won't need to be reminded of. Equally, it will be well known that Federer hasn't added to his tally since 2012.
- Salad days are here again
- She was a fixture at youth fetes for four years from 2000, participating in contests as varied as Bharatanatyam, folk dance, Kerala Natanam, Kathaprasangam, and Kannada recitation, to name a few.
Kerala Natanam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerala Natanam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kerala Natanam Topics
Related searchesobject composition example
art periods romanticism to modern art
the shootist plot
dream symbol break in
capuchin monkey intelligence
list of deities zulu