- 'Devastating flaws' in Kerberos authentication protocol
- Kerberos is designed to provide strong authentication for client/server applications by using secret-key cryptography.
- Best practices can defeat 'devastating' Kerberos flaw
- The issue relates to how Microsoft implemented Kerberos, an authentication system that uses secret-key cryptography to provide strong authentication for client/server applications. Instead of sending passwords across the network, Kerberos generates a ...
- Tiny Pluto Moon Kerberos Unveiled (Photos)
- Pluto's tiny satellite Kerberos has gotten its first close-up. NASA's New Horizons spacecraft has beamed home photos of Kerberos captured during the probe's historic flyby of Pluto on July 14. The newly received images show that Kerberos is smaller and ...
- Researcher highlights serious flaw in Windows Kerberos authentication
- A security researcher going by the handle of @dfirblog has found a serious flaw in the Kerberos authentication protocol as implemented in a Windows environment. The result is potentially "devastating consequences" that can only be partially mitigated ...
Kerberos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerberos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesshoe-last celt
dream dictionary yacht
phase-locked loop history
anxiety disorder types
dream analysis cobra