Kerikeri Fairy Pools
A selection of articles related to kerikeri fairy pools.
Original articles from our library related to the Kerikeri Fairy Pools. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kerikeri Fairy Pools.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Foxglove: Correspondences
- Digitalis purpurea POISON Folk Names: Cow-Flop, Deadmen's Bells, Digitalis, Dog's Finger, Fairy Fingers, Fairy Petticoats, Fairy Thimbles, Fairy Weed, Floppy-Dock, Floptop, Folk's Gloves, Fox Bells, Foxes Glofa, The Great Herb, Lion's Mouth, Lusmore, Lus na...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Kerikeri Fairy Pools is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerikeri Fairy Pools books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Community festival returns
- Aimee Blissett was the Whangarei fairy at last year's Artbeat festival in Cafler Park. Artbeat is on again this year on January 30. Photo / John Stone.
- Auction sees big demand for provincial properties
- Further north in Kaitaia, a 1228 sq m Carters hardware store on a 4155 sq m industrial zoned site at 4-8 Dunn St sold for $1,275,000, at an 11 per cent yield though Alan Broadbent of Bayleys Kerikeri. It is leased to Carter Holt ...
- Kia ora: Kerikeri
- Also, next to the Kerikeri Library, the Lions' playground is popular with families. Here for a short time: Visit the Stone Store - it's a genuine icon. Best swim: Charlie's Rock on the Waipapa River is a hoot, just five minutes from town.
- Dr Donald certainly knew best
- The couple have moved around the bay to a house with a pool to accommodate the children, putting this one on the market now that the refurbishment has finished.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kerikeri Fairy Pools Topics
Related searcheshoneybee honeybee predators
che guevara psychological profile
live aid criticisms and controversies