Kerikeri Kororipo Pa
- Park to celebrate rich Maori history
- Kororipo Pa was the seasonal home of Hongi Hika, the Ngapuhi chief who invited the Church Missionary Society to Kerikeri and led a series of musket wars against other tribes. At its peak in the 1820s the adjoining kainga (village) had more than 60 whare.
- Bay News Bites: Festival set to draw in the crowds
- A grant of up to $5000 is available for projects improving knowledge, understanding or enjoyment of Kororipo Heritage Park (Kerikeri's Stone Store basin).
- Waitangi: Keeping the kids at Bay
- The next day we had a pleasant 20-minute drive to Kerikeri to go see the old Stone Store. The route has changed now and you end up driving to ... The Stone Store and Kemp House, as seen from Kororipo Pa.
- Path gives access to waterfall
- A waterfall and swimming hole which have been inaccessible for the past 60 years - despite being just a stone's throw from the centre of Kerikeri - are about to be opened up to the public again.
Kerikeri Kororipo Pa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerikeri Kororipo Pa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kerikeri Kororipo Pa Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation plane