- Kerry Accuses Syria of Trying to Undercut Peace Talks
- Kerry — who met with European foreign ministers in Paris — appealed to Syria's chief foreign backers, Iran and Russia, to influence Damascus to change course.
- France says what John Kerry won't: Iran should face additional sanctions
- French Foreign Minister Jean Marc Ayrault, left, and United States Secretary of State John Kerry, attend a meeting at the Quai d'Orsay ministry in Paris, Sunday, March 13, 2016. U.S.
- Violence hobbling Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts, Kerry warns
- Kerry's comments came after his French counterpart Jean-Marc Ayrault said he would present proposals to revive talks to EU foreign ministers meeting in Brussels on Monday.
- US Sec. Kerry congratulates Pope Francis on 3rd anniversary
- (Vatican Radio) US Secretary of State John Kerry has extended official congratulations to Pope Francis on the occasion of the third anniversary of the Holy Father's election to the See of Peter. In a press statement released through the Dept.
- Kerry meets diplomats in Paris
- PARIS (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting with new French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault and Europe's top diplomats to discuss major international issues including the Syria peace talks.
Kerry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kerry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesasia economy
chemical abortion references
chihuahua dog appearance