- Rava Kesari: The South Indian Dessert with a Sprinkle of Saffron
- Rava Kesari: The South Indian Dessert with a Sprinkle of Saffron One of the much cherished desserts in South India, particularly Karnataka, Rava Kesari or Kesari Bath is prepared using semolina, popularly known as rava or sooji in India.
- Despite conviction, Dimitri Kesari still a member of Hamilton Town Council
- Kesari's months-running legal trouble stems from his role in a pay-for-support scheme while working on Republican Ron Paul's 2012 presidential campaign. The scheme involved Paul's 2012 presidential campaign committee in Iowa and alleged payments to ...
- Stung by Calls to Quit, Didi says it's Blackmail Using Black Money
- KOLKATA: Opposition parties in West Bengal took to the streets on Tuesday demanding the resignation of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee after the Narada news website's sting claimed to show 11 Trinamool Congress leaders accepting cash bribes.
- The Idli-phile's Guide to South City
- BENGALURU: South Bengaluru is known for its eating joints. The oldest perhaps is Brahimin's Coffee Bar, set up in January 1965 by Nagesh Adiga. People queue up here for their idli, vada, kesari and kara bath.
Kesari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kesari books and related discussion.