- Ketoconazole definition, a synthetic substance, C 26 H 28 Cl 2 N 4 O 4 , used to treat a variety of fungal infections. See more.
- MEDICATION GUIDE NIZORAL® (ketoconazole) Tablets
- (ketoconazole). Tablets. What is the most important information I should know about NIZORAL.
- Drug Safety Communication - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Jul 26, 2013 FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA limits usage of Nizoral (ketoconazole) oral tablets due to potentially fatal liver injury and risk of drug ...
- KETOCONAZOLE - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- tablets, each containing 200 mg ketoconazole base for oral administration. ... inhibitor, the bioavailability of a single 200-mg dose of ketoconazole under fasted .
- KETOCONAZOLE tablets RATIONALE FOR INCLUSION ... - Caremark
- KETOCONAZOLE tablets. RATIONALE FOR INCLUSION IN PA PROGRAM. Background.
- Pharmacokinetics and Dose Proportionality of Ketoconazole in ...
- bioavailability of ketoconazole given as a 200-mg single dose in a tablet, ... ketoconazole was also studied in 12 volunteers after they received solution doses of ...
- India Ketoconazole Industry 2015 Market Research Report
- The Ketoconazole market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing ...
- Alternatives to Ketoconazole Shampoo - Best Natural Options
- Ketoconazole shampoo does this by fighting off malassezia, the fungus that is among the primary causes of dandruff.
- Merck Applauds the US Department of Veterans Affairs for Broadening Treatment
- Coadministration of ZEPATIER is not recommended with certain strong CYP3A inhibitors (e.g., ketoconazole or the cobicistat-containing regimens of elvitegravir/cobicistat/emtricitabine/tenofovir [disoproxil fumarate or alafenamide]).
Ketoconazole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ketoconazole books and related discussion.