- Jul 1, 2002 ketoconazole ( ) n. A broad-spectrum antifungal agent administered either orally or topically to treat a variety of fungal infections.
- Effects of an Acidic Beverage (Coca-Cola) on Absorption of
- Absorption of ketoconazole is impaired in patients with achlorhydria. The purpose of absorption of ketoconazole in the presence of drug-induced achlorhydria.
- Determination of Ketoconazole in Shampoo by High Performance
- KEYWORDS: High performance liquid chromatography assay, Ketoconazole, Shampoo.
- KETOCONAZOLE (NIZORAL
- й April 2002, R Therrien and JA Gagnon. Ketoconazole- 1. HIV Medication Guide .
- KETOCONAZOLE (HIGH DOSE/HDK) GUIDELINES (Compiled by
- KETOCONAZOLE (High Dose/HDK) guidelines accompanied by HYDROCORTISONE (HC) (OR, SPECIAL NOTE - Dr.
- A phase II clinical trial of neoadjuvant ketoconazole and docetaxel
- Looking for improvement on these outcomes, we conducted a phase II clinical trial examining the combination of ketoconazole and docetaxel in the neoadjuvant setting before radical prostatectomy.
- High Zocor Doses Increase Muscle Injury Risk
- The FDA's proposed Zocor label change warns against taking any of the following drugs while also taking even the lowest doses of Zocor: itraconazole, ketoconazole, erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, and HIV protease inhibitors.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.: Announcement of Regulatory Submission for Mirabegron
- Doses of VESIcare higher than 5 mg are not recommended in patients with severe renal impairment, moderate hepatic impairment, or when administered with ketoconazole or other potent CYP3A4 inhibitors.
- STAXYN® - New Innovation in Erectile Dysfunction Helps Younger Men Rise to the
- Concomitant use of STAXYN with indinavir, ritonavir, ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin or clarithromycin is contraindicated, as they are potent inhibitors of CYP 3A4. Patients should be stable on alpha-blocker therapy before prescribing STAXYN.
- Combination treatment shows promise for recalcitrant Fusarium keratitis
- A voriconazole solution was administered to each patient via intrastromal injection along with 5% topical natamycin hourly and oral ketoconazole twice per day. If the ulcer was unresponsive, 1% topical voriconazole was added to the therapeutic regimen.
- Ketoconazole: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
- ketoconazole medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed ketoconazole patient information - includes ketoconazole description, dosage and directions.
- Ketoconazole: Antifungal Medication For Cats & Dogs - 1800PetMeds
- 1800PetMeds offers ketoconazole, an antifungal medication for dogs and cats at affordable prices.
Ketoconazole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ketoconazole books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheswiradjuri wiradjuri culture in fiction
nystagmus diagnosis and therapy
mary kay letourneau the student-teacher love affair
kannur district madayipara
oseltamivir production shortageshikimic acid