- Egalet Signs Agreement with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries to Commercialize
- With this agreement, Egalet granted Teva exclusive marketing and commercialization rights to SPRIX (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Teva, a leader in the commercialization of central nervous system (CNS) products, ...
- Egalet Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Financial Results
- The increase was due to the launch of SPRIX® (ketorolac tromethamine) Nasal Spray and OXAYDO™ (oxycodone HCI, USP) tablets for oral use only –CII. Related party revenues increased from $1.9 million for the year ended December 31, 2014 to $18.
- Omeros Corporation Initiates its Phase 3 Program for OMS721 in aHUS Following
- Derived from its proprietary PharmacoSurgery® platform, the company's first drug product, OMIDRIA® (phenylephrine and ketorolac injection) 1%/0.3%, was broadly launched in the U.S.
- Hospira recall of ketorolac now close to 40 million vials
- According to the most recent FDA Enforcement Report, Hospira ($HSP) is recalling 15,477,475 vials of ketorolac tromethamine in a 30-mg dosage of which about 12.
Ketorolac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ketorolac books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of commonly confused homonyms
v sign maritime distress signal
gustav robert kirchhoff
news corporation history