- Astronomically (as per Hindu Astrology), Rahu and Ketu denote the two Therefore, Rahu and Ketu are respectively called the north and the south lunar nodes.
- Rahu and Ketu
- Ketu, their significance and the effect these ”planets” have according to the Rahu and Ketu arise from Indian mythology and are important in Vedic astrology.
- Rahu-Ketu Transit Report
- May 7, 2008 Rahu and Ketu are strange and unique concepts in Vedic Astrology. They are not known as the Dragon's Head and Ketu as the Dragon's tail.
- The Twelfth House: Misery or Moksha
- In my opinion, Ketu can also be viewed as a secondary karaka of the twelfth bhava.
- Chemical Characteristics of Groundwater in the Akatsi and Ketu
- The physico-chemical characteristics of the groundwater at Akatsi and Ketu Akatsi and Ketu districts, respectively, and mean 6.73 pH units for Akatsi and 6.
- Silver to see volatility: Astromoneyguru
- Today Rahu is in varashik, Saturn in Kanya, Ketu is Varashab, Moon, Venus and sun in Singh Rashi and Mars is with Mithun rashi.
- Policemen, LASTMA officials clash with motorcyclists at Ketu
- There was a pandemonium in Ketu area of Lagos at the weekend as a combined team of Policemen and Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) officials moved to enforce the state government's ban on motorcyclists plying the expressway.
- Micro-credit scheme established for Ketu South young entrepreneurs
- 16, GNA - An Entrepreneurial Development Fund with an initial amount of 25000 Ghana Cedis has been established to provide micro-credit for young entrepreneurs in Ketu-South District.
- Fifi Kwetey established Youth Entrepreneurship Fund for Ketu South.
- A Youth Entrepreneurship Fund has been set up for the youth of Ketu South District in the Volta Region to assist in their self-employment.
- 48 hours in Benin Republic Reporter's odyssey of race, smuggling, history plus
- EMMANUEL ADENIYI, who travelled to Benin Republic, recently, writes about his encounter with smugglers, the Ketu-speaking Yorubas in Benin Republic as well as the neglect of towns along Nigeria-Benin border by the Nigerian government.
- Ketu (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ketu (Sanskrit: केतु, IAST: ketú) is the descending lunar node. 'Ketu' is said to be the body of Rahu, after the head of the asura was cut off by God Vishnu.
- Rahu Ketu - The Shadow Planets: Komilla Sutton - Vedic Astrology
- Rahu Ketu is the name given to the Nodes of the Moon. Rahu is the North Node and Ketu is the South Node.
- Ketu in Vedic Astrology and Indian Horoscopes
- Ketu is a headless half-planet, shadowy as Rahu and malefic, though not as malefic as Rahu.
- The Mantras for Ketu
- The South node or Ketu is regarded as a point of difficult Karma from a past life in which the individual furthered his own selfish interest at the expense of others.
- Ketu Mantras and Remedies
- According to Hindu mythology, Ketu is generally referred to as a "shadow" planet. Ketu is the descending lunar node.
Ketu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ketu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnoon gun history
daily express history
maria mckee bootleg albums
clown customs and traditions
catalan myths and legends