Khair Ed Din Barbarossa
A selection of articles related to khair ed din barbarossa.
Original articles from our library related to the Khair Ed Din Barbarossa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khair Ed Din Barbarossa.
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Khair Ed Din Barbarossa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khair Ed Din Barbarossa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 8 Real-Life Pirates Who Roved the High Seas
- Sailing from North Africa's Barbary Coast, the Barbarossa (which means “red beard” in Italian) brothers Aruj and Hizir became rich by capturing European vessels in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Piracy on the high seas, Spanish gold and the supremacy of the Ottoman navy
- Few foreigners know the story of Hayrettin Paşa -- his Turkish name coming from Khair ad-Din meaning “Protector of the Faith” -- but many of us have heard of his alter ego Barbarossa, meaning “Red Beard.
- Procida, l'isola della Graziella
- La leggenda narra che il corsaro Khair-ad-din, più noto come "Barbarossa", nel 1534 tentò con le sue veloci navi l' assalto a Procida.