- What's in art galleries
- Paintings by Sepideh Nejadsattari are currently on show in an exhibition at Seyhun Gallery. The exhibition entitled “Chardin's Shadow” will run until February 24 at the gallery located at No. 11, 4th Alley off Khalid Islambouli St.
- How can Gulf diplomatic relations be resumed with Iran?
- Such actions remind us of when one of Tehran's streets was named Khalid Islambouli, the terrorist who assassinated Anwar Sadat, the third president of Egypt, in 1981.
- We are at war with an imaginary Islam: Lies, propaganda and the real story of
- Khalid al Islambouli assassinated Sadat on October 6, 1981, shouting “Death to Pharaoh!” When an already weakened Soviet Union blundered into Afghanistan in 1979, the United States turned to yet another variety of politicized Islam to hasten Soviet defeat.
- Melawan Narasi ISIS
- Karena inilah lalu Presiden Sadat dibunuh oleh Khalid Islambouli dari kelompok al-Jihad al-Islamiy.
- Iran and Israel: Intimate Enemies
- After the assassination of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, the mayor of Tehran named a major street in the city after the assassin, Khalid Al-Islambouli. Yasser Arafat was the only Arab leader Ayatollah Khomeini was willing to meet.
Khalid Islambouli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khalid Islambouli books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Khalid Islambouli Topics
progressive rock rise and fall
global title global title format
jordin tootoo family