- Lao Khamhom (Khamsing Srinawk), whose subtle stories about country folk, on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Opening Worlds
- OCR Short Stories Revision Booklet. Page 11 of 37. Sandfields Comprehensive School English Department.
- Introduction to the Short Story Authors - New GCSE English
- Khamsing Srinawk was born in Thailand in 1930. His family were buffalo farmers, but supported his education into secondary school.
- Contents of the OCR Poetry and Short Story Collections - New
- Snapshots of a Wedding. Bessie Head. The Train from Rhodesia.
- DECENTRALIZATION AS A MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- See Khamsing Srinawk, The Politician and. Other Thai Stories (London: Oxford University Press, 1973). 33.
- No prayers nor bells for the finest
- Instead, we can study Karl Sealy (The Pieces of Silver, set in Barbados); The Gold-Legged Frog by Khamsing Srinawk (according to OCR, a "national artist of literature in Thailand"); and Feng Ji-cai (The Tall Woman and her Short Husband, set in China).
- Khamsing Srinawk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Khamsing Srinawk (Thai: คำสิงห์ ศรีนอก) is a writer from the Isan region of Thailand. He writes under the pen-name Law khamhɔ̌ɔm (Thai: ลาว คำหอม).
- Khamsing Srinawk | Facebook
- Khamsing Srinawk is a writer from the Isan region of Thailand. He also writes under the name Lao Khamhawm.
- The Politician & Other Stories by Khamsing Srinawk
- The Politician & Other Stories by Khamsing Srinawk.
- Les Enfants Perdus: The Politician by Khamsing Srinawk
- Apr 26, 2011 The Politician by Khamsing Srinawk.
Khamsing Srinawk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khamsing Srinawk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.