- FILM REVIEW: “A Struggle for Home: The Crimean Tatars”
- As historian Mr. Williams observed during the film, Crimean Tatar roots extend back much further than the establishment of the Crimean Khanate in 1441; he drew connections to the Huns, Crimean Goths and even the ancient Greeks who established trading ...
- Kazakhstan: 550th anniversary of Kazakh Khanate
- During September and October, Kazakhstan celebrates the 550th anniversary of the formation of the Kazakh Khanate. The Khanate, which has existed from 1465 into the early 18th century, is considered to have played an important role in the emergence of a ...
- Kazakhstan: TV Epic Promises Game of Thrones-Style Thrills
- The Kazakh-made TV series – called Kazakh Khanate – dramatizes the tumultuous events leading up to the creation of the first Kazakh state in 1465 amid the collapse of the Mongolian-ruled Golden Horde. The 10-part historical epic is being made by ...
- Heirs of the Great Steppe: 550 years of the Kazakh khanate
- Founded by Genghis Khan's descendants in the 15th century, the Khanate was the first separate state of the Kazakhs – a Turkic-speaking, formerly nomadic people inhabiting the vast Eurasian steppe plains.
Khanate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khanate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesonline humiliation
uxmal ancient history