- 81-feet high Khanda installed at Anandpur Sahib
- The Khanda, prepared by Moga-based Satnam Fabrication under the supervision of Sant Karnail Singh Tallewal (Barnala), would be dedicated by the chief minister Parkash Singh Badal to the entire Sangat on June 17, the 350th Foundation day celebrations ...
- World's Tallest Khanda Installed At Sri Anandpur Sahib, One Of The Holiest
- The Khanda placed on a 81 feet tall pedestal is also the world's heaviest version of the Sikh symbol which consists of a double edged sword and a circular ring encompassed within two curved swords (Kripans). The symbol forms the crux of Sikh doctrine ...
- Dance Review: An enchanting evening by Ananda Shankar Jayant
- As I followed the movement, expansive and inclusive, where she strut about in rhythm to the khanda or 5 beat pattern, it seemed like there is no mountain too high, no valley too low, no river too wide.
- At her musical best
- Saint Tyagaraja's 'Ramakathasudha' provides the right scope for the fulfilment of spiritual anubhava and Shantala made full use of it. In the kalpanaswaras at 'Bhama Mani Janaki,' she was at her musical best in the Khanda nadai in which she showcased a ...
- Five stars for Prashad vegetarian restaurant
- The four of us who visited chose the tasting platters to start (£11.95 to share between two), made up of seven pieces from the starter menu: khanda bhajia, kopra pethis, samosa, hara bara kebab, hathi chak vada, khuli kachori and sabzi shami.
Khanda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khanda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.