- Unity of Muslims and Dissension
- Imam Abu Yusuf wrote Kitab ul Kharaj, dealing with taxation and fiscal policy.
- Saudi morality police arrest a sweet shop's MASCOT for 'showing skin'
- A man has been arrested in Saudi Arabia for wearing a cartoon costume of a woman showing skin. The country's morality police swooped on the suspect who was dressed as a mascot for the opening of a sweet shop in Kharaj city near the capital Riyadh.
- High scoring matches in RCA cricket tourney
- RIYADH: Pakistan Falcons scored a thrilling two-wicket win over CKK in round seven of the Al-Kharaj League 40-over cricket tournament for the Saudi Arabian Investment Bank (SAIB) Cup, organized by the Riyadh Cricket Association. CKK made first use of ...
- Poll rivalry leads to clash in Dahod
- Vadodara: Two persons were injured and vehicles vandalized when two groups clashed near Garbada crossroads near Dahod on Wednesday. Sources said that the clash was the fall-out of a rivalry between the groups over elections to Moti Kharaj district ...
- India and Bangladesh exchange films in theatres
- The film also stars Rituparna Sengupta, Aparajita Auddy, Monami Ghosh, Indrani Dutta, Sohini Sengupta, Kharaj Mukherjee and Anindya Chatterjee, among others. This is the first time a Bangladeshi film has been commercially released in India.
Kharaj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kharaj books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.