A selection of articles related to kharga oasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Kharga Oasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kharga Oasis.
- Amon, Amun, Imen, Primeval Creator God mentioned in the Pyramid Texts together with his wife Amanuet. Often called "The Hidden One" and associated with the invisible wind. Another name was "He who abides in all things", the ba of all...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Kharga Oasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kharga Oasis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Day 7: Dakhla Oasis to Kharga Oasis
- Day 7, October 18: Dakhla Oasis to Kharga Oasis, 198 km. The organizers do an impeccable job. There are army checkpoints every few hundred meters, mostly to control arms and drug smuggling from Libya.
- Day 8: Kharga Oasis to Luxor
- Our last day, a 4:30 wake-up call and eight hours of straight riding. The scooters are beat to hell, and so are we. By this time, the armed guard has been replaced with a car full of Egyptian police.
- Egypt's 'lost' train rescued from desert after nine years
- A train left stranded in the Egyptian desert for nine years is being moved to Cairo by lorry, media reports say. The train was originally part of a line opened in 1999 linking Egypt's Western Desert with a port on the Red Sea.
- Tourists killed by airstrike in Egypt were in restricted zone
- Most visitors to the area are drawn to the Bahariya oasis, described by the Egyptian tourist authority as a “lush haven set in the midst of an unforgiving desert”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kharga Oasis Topics
suffix name academic
sebastopol california history
roller coaster elements