A selection of articles related to kharga oasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Kharga Oasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kharga Oasis.
- Amon, Amun, Imen, Primeval Creator God mentioned in the Pyramid Texts together with his wife Amanuet. Often called "The Hidden One" and associated with the invisible wind. Another name was "He who abides in all things", the ba of all...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Kharga Oasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kharga Oasis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KHARGA OASIS COPTIC GRAFFITI PROJECT PRELIMINARY
- Kharga Oasis, Coptic graffiti, Demotic, Ain Zaf, Gebel teir, Deir el-Bagawat, Bagawat.
- EFM Dakhleh Bibliography For Web
- An Egyptian oasis : an account of the oasis of Kharga in the Libyan Darnell, D.
Suggested News Resources
- REMEMBERING NAGUIB SURUR: An alternative review of Mahfouz
- At the time, Abdel Nasser was waging his purging of leftists, which reached its peak early in 1959 when all identifiable communists were rounded up and detained in Kharga Oasis prison for five years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kharga Oasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- El-Kharga' (Arabic: الخارجة al-Ḫāriǧa), also known as Al-Kharijah, (meaning the outer oasis) is the southernmost of Egypt's five western oases.
- El Kharga Oasis in Egypt
- Aug 22, 2011 Tour Egypt presents the Kharga Oasis in Egypt, including sites to see, demographics, history accommodations and much more.
- El Kharga Oasis, Egypt Oases
- El Kharga Oasis is located 575 km far from Cairo and 230 km far from Luxor. So it is nearer to Luxor than any other Egyptian town.
- Kharga Oasis - Egypt
- El Kharga is about 550 km far from Cairo, It is nearer to Luxor than any other Egyptian town , It is a unique natural depression in the western desert.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kharga Oasis Topics
Related searchesirrawaddy valley
speak mandarin campaign history
sha tau kok hong kong side
meaning of dreams about drowning