- Uber drivers protest over fee rise in first London demo
- Uber has been met with protests in cities including Paris and Brussels. Photograph: Anthony Devlin/PA. David Hellier.
- The Afghan president spoke about the 'unintended consequences' of Pakistan's
- President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani opened his speech by expressing gratitude to Pakistan for "hosting millions of Afghan refugees over decades". But his speech quickly turned to the perils and origins of the refugee problem and he talked about the ...
- Afghan Civilians, Soldiers Killed in Separate Attacks
- "We don't know what the target of the attacker was but all the casualties are civilians," Yahyakhail district governor Musa Jan Kharoti told AFP. The account was confirmed by the provincial deputy governor Attaullah Fazly.
- – Illustration by Sabir Nazar
- Honourable judges, venerable lawyers, learned legislators and all the other members of our respected legal fraternity – criminals, tailors, stenographers – it is my great privilege to write about becoming the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
Kharoti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kharoti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrlc circuit resonant frequency
stratford festival of canada
jet fuel history of jet fuel
cg conn charles gerard conn