A selection of articles related to khechari mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Khechari Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khechari Mudra.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Khechari Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khechari Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Mudra of Golden Silence
- From an esoteric standpoint, could this silence point to the practice of the “khechari mudra”. In this mudra, the tongue is curled back and connected to the roof of the mouth.
- 'Oh, Doctor!' Wendy Doniger On The Couch (A Tantric-Psychoanalysis)
- Stuart: My guru Swami Kripalvanand awakened the rare path of khecari mudra of tantra in me in 1975 that uplifted my sadhana ever since. Here are my favorite shlokas from Jnaneshvar-gita on khecari and the inner union and Thirumular's Thirumandiram on ...
- Daanam (and Seva) in December and Around the Year
- Gomamsa( beef) meant tongue to be inserted in the naso-pharynx -a mudra called KHECHARI.There were times when people ate beef but somehow found the effects( adverse or otherwise) on our physiology and stopped later.Ban on slaughtering cows ...
- Secrets of Anti-Ageing
- Bend the left knee, pressing the left heel into the perineum or vagina. Place the right heel on the left thigh. Inhale from the right nostril and perform the Shambhavi and Khechari Mudra.
- खेचरी मुद्रा से मिलती है समाधि और सिद्धि
- मनुष्य की जीभ (जिह्वा) दो तरह की होती हैं- लंबी और छोटी। लंबी जीभ को सर्पजिह्वा कहते हैं। कुछ लोगों की जीभ लंबी होने से वे उसे आसानी से नासिकाग्र पर लगा सकते हैं और खेचरी-मुद्रा कर सकते ...
Khechari Mudra Topics
Related searchescherem the niddui
mitosis errors in mitosis