- Quake, dry spell worsen Valley's water woes
- We depend on tankers for water,” said Khem Khanal, a local from Lokanthali, Bhaktapur, adding that he had to buy three tankers of water in the past month. Even those connected with the pipeline are facing water shortages. Prolonged power outages have ...
- Sokha's Alleged Mistress Questioned; Police to Expand Probe
- The recordings, which were posted to Facebook earlier this month, are purported to be conversations between Mr. Sokha and Khem Chandaraty, now widely known by her Facebook name “Mon Srey,” in which they discuss a possible pregnancy and make ...
- Kem Sokha 'Mistress' to Be Questioned by Anti-Terror Police
- Khem Chandaraty, the rumored mistress of Mr. Sokha, now widely known by her Facebook alias “Mon Srey,” sought help from Adhoc on Wednesday evening because she said she was scared by the order to appear, which she says followed an earlier ...
- What ever happened to UNLV basketball's Khem Kong? — VIDEO
- Khem Kong, a 20-foot recreation of former UNLV Rebel Khem Birch, is displayed Wednesday at PKWY Tavern, 9820 W. Flamingo Rd. Tavern owner Jonathan Fine brought the 3D recreation to his restaurant on Nov.
- Sovantha suit opens door for probe of Sokha
- In response to Sovantha's claim, the Ministry of Interior's anti-terrorism and overseas crime unit has identified a woman named Khem Chandaraty who they believe may be “Mon Srey”, the woman identified as Sokha's mistress in the audio recordings.
Khem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khem books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesitalian language writing system
hms donovan reissues
kevin barlow and brian chambers
criticisms of communism bibliography
length of an arc 1600s