A selection of articles related to khenty.
Original articles from our library related to the Khenty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khenty.
- Anubis/Inpew/Yinepu/Anpu, "Lord of the Hallowed Land", meaning the necropolis. Jackal or dog headed god protecting the deceased. Known since Predydnastic times and linked to the name Khenty Amentiu, "Foremost of the Westerners". He was...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Khenty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khenty books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Proposal mooted for new market complex
- The State government was contemplating to handover the six-lane road between the twin-cities to NICE Ltd.,. Mr.
- The glory of sports
- The medalists were Irish Yngayo, Blanche Ellyz Bongato, David Patrick Belisario, Honey Grace Buenafe, Earl Rhay Mantilla, Khent Gutigulao, Jessa Marie Bautista, Eric Yngayo Jr. Panabo City, however, was not far behind with 3-2-2 medal standing. For the ...
- The Armenian Revolution And The Armenian Revolutionary Federation
- In the epilogue of his novel “Khent”-The Fool-Raffi has outlined the pattern. of the future independent Armenia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Khenty-Imentiu | Egyptian deity | Britannica.com
- Khenty-Imentiu. ... nocturnal rites and were celebrated at the temple of Abydos, where Osiris had assimilated the very ancient god of the dead, Khenty-Imentiu.
- Gods of Ancient Egypt: Horus Khenty-khem - Ancient Egypt Online
- Heru-ur (Horus the Elder, Haroeris) was worshiped as Khenty-khem ("foremost of khem"), the patron of the blind. When his "eyes" (the sun and the moon) were ...
- Khenty-irty | Henadology
- Khenty-ierty; sometimes with an initial 'm-', 'Mekhenty-irty'; sometimes with a medial '-n-', e.g., 'Khenty-n-irty') Khenty-irty, whose name probably means ' foremost ...
- Khenty-khety | Henadology
- (Khentekhtai) The translation of the name Khenty-khety, whose name is rendered in Greek as Kentechthai, is uncertain, although the meaning of the khenty- ...
- Letopolis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The city was a center of worship of the deity Khenty-irty or Khenty-khem, a form of the god Horus. The site and its deity are mentioned in texts from as far back as ...
Related searchesnathuram vinayak godse
meaning of dreams about shot
dream analysis voodoo
slipknot band current members