A selection of articles related to khenty.
Original articles from our library related to the Khenty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khenty.
- Anubis/Inpew/Yinepu/Anpu, "Lord of the Hallowed Land", meaning the necropolis. Jackal or dog headed god protecting the deceased. Known since Predydnastic times and linked to the name Khenty Amentiu, "Foremost of the Westerners". He was...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Khenty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khenty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Trumps for the Lunar Months
- Lunar Month 9 Lunar Month 10 Lunar Month 11 Lunar Month 12. Ma'at. Khenty- Khard Sekhmet.
- The Reception of a Middle Egyptian Poem: The Dialogue of Ipuwer
- He (i.e. Amun) is more beneficial than an effective refuge on the sandbanks of Khenty, seizing the crocodiles, and the 'biters'(?
- The Opening of the Mouth Procession Purifications
- the Heir (Erpa), the Beloved Son (Sa-mer-f), the Follower of Horus, Anubis(Imy- khenty.
Suggested News Resources
- FUTURE INDIA LIKELY TO BE A REPLICA OF BELLARY: DEVANUR MAHADEVA
- Coming down heavily against NICE MD Ashok Kheny, Mahadeva said the government has failed in its attempt to reclaim the excess land allotted to NICE.
Suggested Web Resources
- Khenty | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Khenty's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Khenty-irty « Henadology
- (Khenty-ierty; sometimes with an initial 'm-', 'Mekhenty-irty'; sometimes with a medial '-n-', e.g.
- Gods of Ancient Egypt: Horus Khenty-khem
- Heru-ur (Horus the Elder, Haroeris) was worshiped as Khenty-khem ("foremost of khem"), the patron of the blind.
- Khenty-Imentiu (Egyptian deity) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Aspects of the topic Khenty-Imentiu are discussed in the following places at Britannica Osiris had assimilated the very ancient god of the dead, Khenty- Imentiu.
- Khenty-irty - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Khenty-irty
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Khenty-irty. Khenty-irty. Information about Khenty-irty in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.