A selection of articles related to khepri.
Original articles from our library related to the Khepri. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khepri.
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Khepri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khepri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHAPTER I KHEPRI IN EGYPTIAN RELIGION
- Dec 13, 2007 This chapter will deal with Khepri and his position in religion which Heliopolitan oosmogony in which Khepri features as creator.
- VAN RYNEVEILD, MARIA MAGDALENA THE PRESENCE AND
- Dec 13, 2007 THE PRESENCE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF KHEPRI.
- Hymn to the sun
- Nov 4, 2006 xprj wrD m kAt stw=k m Hr n rx.tw=s. Khepri, who tires himself with labour!
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Khepri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the Egyptian god. For the type of robot, see Khepera mobile robot. Khepri.
- KHEPRI COMICS | Welcome
- This is indeed Khepri.com // The scarab beetle is a symbol of rebirth — and throughout the month of August, you will see our transformation.
- Khepri - Ancient Egypt
- Khepri 'He Who is Coming into Being'. Appearance: Man with the head of a scarab; A scarab beetle.
- Gods of Ancient Egypt: Khepri
- Khepri (Kheper, Khepera, Chepri, Khephir) was associated with the scarab or dung beetle (Scarabaeus sacer), making him one of the most famous insect gods .
- Mar 3, 1997 Khepri was the one of the class of Egyptian gods associated with a particular animal. Khepri was the sacred scarab.
Related searchesakwa ibom state history
terrorism terrorist groups
history of maryland colonial maryland
founder of buddhism