- Thailändischer Musiker Jo Rangsan - 72 Songs für Chiang Mai
- Das ist eine Langhalslaute aus Teakholz, und einer Khlui, das ist eine Flöte, die schon im 15. Jahrhundert am Königshof von Lan Na gespielt wurde.
- The sweet sound of music - Thai music
- "I began playing the khlui (flute) when I was in the third year of primary school and practised until I liked it.
- Classical past
- According to historical records, the 19-member classical music ensemble was a cultural troupe whose mission it was to develop friendly relations with England during the reign of Queen Victoria.
- Bringing hope through song
- STAGED LAST weekend at Chulalongkorn University's Main Auditorium, the charity concert "Maithai Sirindhorn" drew a capacity crowd eager to add their voices to the celebration of the 60th birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn ...
- Tor takes note
- My piano line is mixed with ranad, khlui (flute), klong yao, cymbals, hip-hop loop and beat box. In the middle, there's a duet between the piano and khlui. I tried adding some scratch but it was too much.
Khlui is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khlui books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgrossdeutschland division
friedrich ferdinand runge
dream dictionary amorous
the great gatsby summary