Khmer Rouge Political Ideology
A selection of articles related to khmer rouge political ideology.
Original articles from our library related to the Khmer Rouge Political Ideology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khmer Rouge Political Ideology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Khmer Rouge Political Ideology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khmer Rouge Political Ideology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Khmer Rouge: beyond 1984?
- Jun 11, 2008 The political and ideological justification behind this policy was the Khmer Rouge determination to transform Cambodian.
- Behind the Killing Fields: A Khmer Rouge Leader and One of His
- Rouge regime and how some victims have managed to rebuild their lives.
- THE KHMER ROUGE AND NATIONAL RECONCILIATION
- are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the donor. . including discussing it with the public as well as with former Khmer Rouge members, an (PRK)--adopted a comprehensive political settlement.
- Road to Peace - Final Draft New
- Rouge, under the leadership of Pol Pot, finally captured. Phnom Penh.
- Khmer Rouge territoriality in pre- and post-election Cambodia
- Khmer Rouge should be considered in terms of the changing the Khmer Rouge leadership's political thinking during the . "ideological frontier" (Lee, 1980).
Suggested Web Resources
- The Khmer Rouge Years
- But hope quickly turned to fear as residents noticed that the Khmer Rouge troops and the enemy of communism, their personal political ideologies irrelevant.
- Khmer Rouge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- After 1960, the Khmer Rouge developed its own unique political ideas.
- Khmer Rouge Ideology - HMD Trust
- Aug 1, 2011 All political and civil rights were abolished.
- CJA : Perpetrators
- He presided over Khmer Rouge political and ideological education throughout Cambodia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.