- Khoisan definition, a family of languages found chiefly in southern Africa and including the languages of the San and the Khoikhoi. See more.
- Khoisan not a minority group - Griqua king Adam
- Griqua king Adam Kok V has pleaded with the government to stop referring to the Khoisan people as a minority group. He was speaking at the commemoration of the birth of Adam Kok I, a recognised leader of the Griqua tribe of the Khoisan.
- Tourism month Look-Out launch
- Because during this month we will be looking at Khoisan paintings in the Cederberg, as well as the rich cultures of Xhosas and Malays. We want to bring people to areas such as Khayelitsha, which means 'New Home'.
- Learning is a walk in the park
- By John Yeld Rebecca Sparg, left, and Erin Rooza, both nine-year-olds in Grade 3 at Greenfield Girls Primary in Kenilworth, try their hand at mixing ochre paint as traditionally used by the indigenous Khoisan people for painting and decoration.
- The divisibility of human ancestry
- Intriguingly the authors note that though most Africans exhibit some evidence of introgression from Eurasian populations, Khoisan and Pygmies do not.
- Authorities control 3027 indigenous people
- Ondjiva - Some 3027 people from the Khoisan and Vatuas ethnic groups, located in Kwanhama, Ombadja, Namacunde, Cuvelai and Curoca districts are under control of the authorities of the southern Cunene province, Angop has learnt.
- Khoisan is a general term which linguists use for the click language of southern Africa.
- "Click Language" and the San Bushmen People - YouTube
- May 25, 2007 They were traditionally hunter-gatherers, part of the Khoisan group, and are related to the traditionally pastoral Khoikhoi.
Khoisan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khoisan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesraja yoga
australian snubfin dolphin
music of bangladesh adhunik
cape evening capes
history of arizona