A selection of articles related to khons.
Original articles from our library related to the Khons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Khons.
- Khonsu, "the Traveller", referring to the moon wandering across the sky. Divine child of Amun and Mut, one of the Theban Triad. Depicted as a young boy in the form of a mummy, wearing the side-lock of youth and with the moon crescent above his head....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Khons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bentresh stela
- Nov 4, 2006 Burning incense for his father, Khons-in-Thebes. l1 rn n Hm-nTr wab l2 n xnsw- pA-jr-sxr-m- l3. wAst l1.
- Edfu Anathema
- It is revealed therefore by SUTI the minister of Djed-Khons-af-Ankh. The Eye of DJED closes to obscure weeping Eye of Isa: the fetters of the Khu and of the Ba.
- G:\lists_periodicals\periodical lists J\Journal Asiatique.wpd
- Dec 1, 2009 C. Temple of Khons. ii2.
Suggested News Resources
- "Qu'est-ce qu'il connaît de Boulogne ?"
- Moi je trouve que c'est un manque de respect face aux électeurs, prendre les électeurs pour des khons. Cherchez pourquoi la politique ne change pas en France ; on leur donne tjs le message qu'on est d'accord avec leurs agissements: on les réélit.
Suggested Web Resources
- Khonsu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Khonsu (alternately Chonsu, Khensu, Khons, Chons or Khonshu) is an Ancient Egyptian god whose main role was associated with the moon.
- Khon's Wine Darts Coffee Art - Midtown - Houston, TX
- 42 Reviews of Khon's Wine Darts Coffee Art "Khon and his lovely family are the sweetest folks.
- KHON'S (KHONS) on Twitter
- KHON'S (KHONS) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow KHON'S (KHONS) and get their latest updates.
- Khons (Egyptian deity) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Khons (Egyptian deity), in ancient Egyptian religion, moon god who was generally depicted as a youth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesharmonic number introduction
apocrypha the council of jamnia
celebi obtaining celebi
bhajan modern forms
red vs blue characters gary