- Khorfakkan, Dibba get worst of UAE rains: Power cuts, landslides
- Khorfakkan and Dibba are reporting the worst fallouts from the heavy rain that lashed the Northern Emirates on Tuesday. According to Emarat Al Youm, heavy rain caused blackouts in Khorfakkan for two hours, with flooding in several houses in Al Madivi area.
- Heavy rain lashes Fujairah, Khor Fakkan
- ABU DHABI: Heavy rain lashed the eastern part of the country on Thursday morning. The rain concentrated in Al Fujairah and Khor Fakkan city, especially between Merbah and Al Qurayyah areas. The road between Fujairah and Khor Fakkan was ...
- Oceanic Hotel: East Coast Innovation
- Khorfakkan is becoming an unlikely tourism talking point in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), in spite of it offering just one hotel and the town's relatively remote location.
- Dh500,000 set aside to restore storm-damaged Sharjah homes
- SHARJAH // Half a million dirhams has been set aside by Sharjah Executive Council to restore homes damaged in last week's rainstorm. Police in the emirate rescued more than 30 Emirati families in Kalba, Khorfakkan and Al Madam after rainwater flooded ...
Khor Fakkan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khor Fakkan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Khor Fakkan Topics
dream symbol boomerang
dream dictionary attic
cut scene animated cut scenes
south korea demographics
southern united states gdp