Khushal Khan Khattak
- Khushal's Concept of an Ideal Man
- Khushal Khan Khattak's ideal man is actually the well- considered amalgamation of Keywords: Khushal Khan Khattack, Education, Social Justice, Ideal.
- Ghani Khan
- Ghani Khan was born in Hashtnagar.
- No respite from train delays
- According to latest reports, Khushal Khan Khattak Express took 9 hours extra to reach at Karachi's Cantt Station from Peshawar. Its scheduled time was 2.00am but it arrived at 11.
- Culture dept to produce dramas, documentary on legendary poets
- More documentaries and dramas would be produced on the lives of Abdur Rahman Baba, Khushal Khan Khattak, Ahmad Shah Baba, Hamza Baba and Ajmal Khan Khattak, he informed.
- Khushal Khan Khattak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Khushal Khan Khattak (1613 – 1689) (Pashto: خوشحال خان خټک) was a prominent Pashtun poet, warrior, and tribal chief of the Khattak tribe.
- Afghanistan Online: Biography (Khushal Khan Khattak)
- Biography of Khushal Khan Khattak, Afghan National Poet.
- Khushal Khan Khattak
- Khushal Khan Khattak (b.1613-1690) wrote in Pashtu during the reign of the Mongul emperors in the seventeenth century.
Khushal Khan Khattak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khushal Khan Khattak books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Khushal Khan Khattak Topics
Related searchesoffice of the dead
general gravitational law
geza of hungary
the grapes of wrath plot summary