- Khushwant Singh's 101st birth anniversary: A brief timeline of the satirist
- "One can be a saintly person without believing in God and a detestable villain believing in him. In my personalised religion, There Is No God!" Khushwant Singh was born as Khushal Singh on February 2 in the year 1915.
- Devdutt Pattanaik: A forlorn Yamuna
- He ordered Yamuna to come to him. She refused. Enraged, Balarama raised his plough and dragged the river-goddess towards him.
- Brunch recommends a new anthology of essays by Khushwant Singh
- This year, Khushwant Singh would have turned 100. To use a cricket metaphor, the celebrated author-journalist would have completed a century, although nobody who ever knew him can accuse Singh of being a victim of the nervous 90s. The book, Portrait ...
- Farmers are tax exempt, so is company with Rs 215 cr profit
- Khushwant Singh, 43, writer and novelist, farms 12.14 acres in Punjab, a state where the average farmer holds 3.77 acres of land.
- Centenary edition of Khushwant Singh Literary Festival held at Chandigarh
- It was a befitting beginning to this year's special edition of the Khushwant Singh Literary Festival (KSLF), as the packed outdoor venue of the pristine Kasauli Club was witness to an afternoon with Khushwant Singh — 'KS: Always Khush, Always Wanted'.
Khushwant Singh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khushwant Singh books and related discussion.