- The racialization of religion began long before today's Islamophobia
- As noted scholar Khyati Joshi has written about extensively, racializing religions such as Islam, Hinduism and Sikhism has also created an environment where Christian privilege is frequently assumed and subsequently imposed upon the public sphere.
- Budget 2016: Manufacturing sector reforms, a step in right direction
- While the roadmap for the Make in India initiative is out with the Budget, it needs to be seen how it positively impacts the domestic value addition.
- USDA Honors “Innovation Challenge” Winners
- Second Prize and Open Source Application Award recipient: Green Pastures, submitted by Khyati Majmudar of Mumbai, India. This comprehensive dashboard interface allows a farmer to visualize production, economic, livestock, and commodity data from ...
- How Khyati lost weight not once but twice!
- Khyati Rupani was 25 when she was diagnosed with PCOS. Being overweight did not help her condition in any way and she also suffered from slipped disc that further prevented her from weight training. Despite these, she managed to lose weight.
Khyati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Khyati books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
spike jonze personal life
expansion chamber hydroforming
parachuting static line
7-eleven hong kong