A selection of articles related to kidney homeostasis.
Original articles from our library related to the Kidney Homeostasis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kidney Homeostasis.
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid to translucent green. Health, wealth, longevity stone. Ancient Chinese used also for courage, wisdom, justice, mercy, emotional balance, stamina, love, fidelity, humility, generosity, peace, harmony. Lungs, heart, thymus,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Kidney Homeostasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kidney Homeostasis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Transcriptional regulators in kidney disease: gatekeepers of renal
- transcriptional regulators at the cilium are crucial for the maintenance of kidney homeostasis. Cystic kidney diseases are ciliopathies.
- Section 38–3 The Excretory System (pages 985–989)
- This section identifies the organs of the excretory system. It also explains how the kidneys maintain homeostasis.
- Volume homeostasis, renal function and hypertension
- Volume homeostasis, renal function and hypertension. Jan Brod t. SUMMARY.
- Altered Renal Homeostasis
- Altered Renal Homeostasis. With Acute Sepsis. Clinical Significance.
Suggested News Resources
- Differentiation therapy: Targeting human renal cancer stem cells with
- We investigated whether interleukin 15 (IL-15), a regulator of kidney homeostasis, induces the differentiation of CD105-positive (CD105(+)) CSCs from human renal cancers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Unit IV HOMEOSTASIS
- The Kidney and Homeostasis. The kidney maintains homeostasis by regulating the following mechanisms: Water balance.
- Kidney - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The kidney's most important work is keeping homeostasis.
- The Kidneys
- While we think of the kidney as an organ of excretion, it is more than that.
- HOMEOSTASIS, EXCRETION and THE KIDNEYS
- Online biology tutorial - HOMEOSTASIS, EXCRETION and THE KIDNEYS.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.