A selection of articles related to kidney stones.
Original articles from our library related to the Kidney Stones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kidney Stones.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Boji Stones
- Solid round, grey-brown discs with high iron. Grounding, electromagnetic. Balances body's energy field. Many have found they reduce pain by holding 1 in each hand. Recharges electrically in sun. (Store boji's apart - magneticness neutralizes each other. Also...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said unto them, These are the words which the LORD hath commanded, that ye should do them. 35:2 Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And Moses with the elders of Israel commanded the people, saying, Keep all the commandments which I command you this day. 27:2 And it shall be on the day when ye shall pass over Jordan unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, that...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Kidney Stones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kidney Stones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What I need to know about Kidney Stones
- What I need to know about. Kidney Stones. Kidney Stones.
- Kidney Stones
- What is a kidney stone? A kidney stone is like a small rock that forms in the kidney.
- KIDNEY STONES
- Kidney stones (calculi) are jagged mineral deposits that form in the kidney and increase their chance of developing a kidney stone due to dehydration.
- 1 KIDNEY STONES KEYWORDS: Nephrolithiasis, urinary stones
- List risk factors for the most common types of kidney stones. • Contrast Describe the best imaging study to diagnose kidney or ureteral stones.
Suggested News Resources
- Kidney Stones' Seasonality Reflected in Google Searches
- The incidence of kidney stones – which can cause the kind of pain some women have compared to giving birth – peaks in summer months when temperatures soar and perspiration drips.
- What can I do for kidney stones?
- I have had surgery for kidney stones in the past. I believe I recently passed another stone. Is this possible?
- Kidney Stones to Migraines: More Ways Heat Harms Health
- Millions more cases of painful kidney stones in the US by 2050, as temperatures rise with climate change, increasing dehydration and risk of stone formation. An estimated 1.6-2.
- PCNL Takes Longer with Bigger Kidney Stones
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) takes longer to perform in patients with larger kidney stones, as well as those with coraliform stones and hydronephrosis, according to researchers.
- Kidney Stones Linked to CVD, Metabolic Syndrome
- WASHINGTON – Research has documented a strong association between the formation of kidney stones and the presence or development of cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, and a number of components of the metabolic syndrome, said Dr. Dean G.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kidney Stones Symptoms, Treatment Options, Diet, Causes, Signs
- 11 hours ago Kidney stone symptoms and signs include back pain and blood in the urine.
- Kidney stones - MayoClinic.com
- Kidney stones — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, risks, causes, treatment of this often intensely painful condition.
Kidney Stones Topics
Related searchesbladed weapon
channel islands economy
dream interpretation bubble bath