A selection of articles related to kigo autumn.
Original articles from our library related to the Kigo Autumn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kigo Autumn.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mabon Sabbat Ritual
- This is the second harvest Sabbat. The Goddess is entering into cronehood, and the dark of the year is beginning, so this is a time often associated with mysterious lore and wisdom. The altar and circle should be decorated with autumn leaves, gourds, berries,...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Kigo Autumn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kigo Autumn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kigo Versus Seasonal Reference: Cross-cultural Issues in Anglo
- surprise to the English-haiku poet that “migratory birds” (wataridori) is an autumn kigo in the. Japanese tradition.
- Exploration 19 Poetry: Building with Words Architecture and poetry
- kigo can be the name of a season (autumn, winter) or a subtler clue, such as a reference to the harvest or new fallen snow.
- hatano soha.roadrunner.november
- The shrike, the butcher bird, is a kigo of autumn. In writing this, was Sōha echoing the following haiku by Katō Shūson (加藤楸邨)?
Suggested Web Resources
- Kigo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Grapes (budō) are a fruit typically harvested in autumn. (ringo) and grapes ( budō) are examples of fruit that are used as autumn kigo.
- WKD (01) ... World Kigo Database . . . (WKD)
- Many human activities involved in growing the beans. Beans in autumn kigo ... the plants · Bear (kuma)Japan.
- WKD (01) ... World Kigo Database . . . (WKD): Autumn leaves (momiji)
- Jan 24, 2005 Yellow leaves are of course also part of the Momiji kigo. 紅葉. Red maple leaf, red maple leaves.
- The Yuki Teikei Season Word List
- Season: autumn months*: September, October, November; Obon (in early August), the Milky Way, and morning glory are autumn kigo.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kigo Autumn Topics
Related searchestongan death grip
march music famous marches
the nights dawn trilogy voidhawk
thomas edison media inventions
march music history
ohms law temperature effects
tofu processed tofu