A selection of articles related to kigo summer.
Original articles from our library related to the Kigo Summer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kigo Summer.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Kigo Summer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kigo Summer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What are Haiku?
- Likewise, billowing clouds, summer storms, burning sunshine, fans, midday naps, parasols, and planters' songs are other kigo for summer.
- Exploration 19 Poetry: Building with Words Architecture and poetry
- Japanese haiku: cherry blossoms are a kigo for spring, mosquitoes a kigo for summer.
- A frog jumps in-. The sound of water. We have our seasonal reference, our kigo, in the frog.
- SNEWS -- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market '10 - kigo footwear
- Aug 13, 2010 this summer, reflecting a general surge in energy for the below, www. terraplana.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of kigo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spring: 4 February—5 May: Summer: 6 May—7 August: Autumn: 8 August—6 November: Winter: 7 November—3 February.
- Kigo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The cicada (semi) is a common late summer kigo.
- LookupAnyone.com - People Directory - Summer Kigo — Alhaji
- Kigo, Summer — Kigongo, Alhaji.
- Kigo Footwear - Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2011 - YouTube
- Aug 4, 2011 http://www.toesalad.com/articles/orshow2011-kigo-footwear.
Kigo Summer Topics
Related searchesjyotisha vedanga
cadmium telluride chemical properties
sodium metabisulfite food additive
capybara capybaras as pets