- Kayihura speaks out on Kasese, Bundibugyo attacks
- On the night of 10th March2016, at 8pm, the day after the elections of LC III Chairpersons, a joint motorized patrol of Police and UPDF, while patrolling lower Kendahi cell, Kikongo ward, Hima Town Council, was attacked by over 30 persons armed with ...
- The Stono River Slave Rebellion Was Nearly Erased From SC's History Books
- Most of them, including their leader, Jemmy, appear to have been among the 8,000 Kikongo speakers from the Angola region of central Africa brought on slave ships over the previous five years, mainly to work in the rice fields. By the late 1730s, South ...
- FUFA Big League: Wandegeya beat Synergy
- The profligacy was two-way: Dan Kikongo would have put Synergy on course to yet another victory following an error by the goalkeeper. Skipper Kayira went on to build on his significance on the side with a 70th minute goal from a Marvin Mbago cross.
- Classical musical in the DRC
- For the sexagenarian music columnist, songs in Congolese languages such as Lingala, Tshiluba and Kikongo were introduced in rituals in a classic rhythm following the indigenisation policy established by the late President Mobutu Sese Seko's regime.
- Imaginary Zambesia and imperial cartography
- Consider the seven million Kikongo speakers, who have been split into three different countries where they are presently minorities. They had their own kingdom and logically they could be having their own country today. Similar examples abound all over ...
Kikongo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kikongo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbuster keaton death
n game editing map data
mona lisa aesthetics
nosocomial infection bacteria