- Kikongo definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- KIKONGO WOMEN AT A MEETING. National African Language. Resource Center (NALRC).
- guide kikongo.pmd
- Traduction en kikongo: Edouard Makumbwila, Solo Maninga Réalisation et mise en page: Emmanuel Kokolo. Supervision gra- phique .Jean Baptiste Lubamba.
- Selected Verses of the Holy Quran in Kikongo
- LUSOLA NZ_gkA YAKABU. SANTU CORAHANI. BAMESONIKA NA KIMVUKA YA BA.
- The Legion of Mary - prayers - kikongo
- Kikongo (DRC) - PeaceWomen
- Traduit en Kikongo. Par L'Observatoire des Langues (Ministère de la Culture et des Arts).
- Go! Arts & Entertainment calendar Aug. 5-11: Music & Dance
- Bard College — Carlos Valdez and Nova Kikongo, Fisher Center, Spiegeltent, Annandale, 8:30 pm Aug. 11, $15. Call 758-7900 or visit www.
- Gospel singer releases CD
- Produced by “Tamar Events”, the songs are sung in Portuguese, Lingala and Kikongo.
- Singer Amadeu Cardoso to release CD in 2011-08-09
- on the participation of other musicians such as Tabonta, Nono Catete, Nelas do Som, Pitchú, Chico Santos, Sissa, Raquel and Dercy Mandiangu, among others. He said that the tracks were sung in the languages of Kimbundu, Kikongo, Portuguese and Lingala.
- Captain Planet - The Ningané [EP]
- Fredy Massamba's lyrics, in his native Kikongo language, provide a perfect hook, the keystone of the song, and even the whole EP, seeing as “Ningané” is repeated thrice on the EP (original, remix and instrumental).
- Kikongo/Kituba English
- Kikongo-Kituba is a creole language that is based on some Bakongo languages.
Kikongo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kikongo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesaotearoa translation
robbie fowler leeds united
geography of venezuela climate