- Sleepers' Guilt: death melódico da pequena Luxemburgo; ouça
- Kilesa é o álbum novo dos death metallers bem melódicos do Sleepers' Guilt, oriundos do grão-ducado de Luxemburgo, lá entre a França, Bélgica e Alemanha. Maciçamente influenciados por metal sinfônico, você confere Kilesa e outros trabalhos na ...
- Savannah sludge band Kylesa: Lend us your ears
- The trio (named after the Buddhist term, kilesa mara, meaning a delusional state) will be in Miami to wake up the midweek Wednesday night at Churchill's Pub to blast out some tracks from their seventh album, Exhausting Fire.
- Kylesa Announce New Album And Release New Song “Lost And Confused”
- The band's name, Kylesa, originates from, “kilesa mara,” a Buddhist term that denotes delusory mental states couldn't be a more accurate moniker. Sifting from blurred-vocals between Pleasants and Cope, their vocals leave a trail of adequate-confusion ...
- Dharma Punx teacher Josh Korda on Buddhism, psychology, mindfulness, and his
- In fact, in listening to some of your talks I notice that you don't use traditional Buddhist terms like duhkha, karma or klesha (kilesa) much. Instead I hear terms like boundaries, anxiety, interpersonal relationships, and avoidance.
- 'Mad' in Italy: Kilesa, il brand di moda ecosostenibile che nasce dalla Terra dei Fuochi
- Tra le nuove leve dell'imprenditoria creativa femminile campana si fa largo un volto solare dalla dialettica brillante.
Kilesa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kilesa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrangipo desert
dream symbol two-headed creature
britpop roots and influences
the scientific phenomenalist