A selection of articles related to kin.
Original articles from our library related to the Kin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kin.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan,...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Kin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KIN CARE Frequently Asked Questions
- “Kin Care” is a right granted to eligible employees, including UC employees, Kin Care.
- Twelve Misunderstandings of Kin Selection By RICHARD DAWKINS
- Hamilton's theory of kin selection is much misunderstood.
- KIN Prize Final Doc
- to present at KIN Global.
- KIN ONE and KIN TWO
- How to Export Your Photos, Videos, and Contacts from the KIN Studio. Overview. On January 31, 2011 the KIN Studio, currently available at www.
Suggested News Resources
- Disappointed, but Tan Kin Lian will continue to be 'voice of the people'
- by Ong Dai Lin firstname.lastname@example.org SINGAPORE - Less than two hours after the counting of the votes got underway, Presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian, 63, already knew his chance of becoming the Republic's next President was all but gone.
- OC Collects Next Of Kin Info
- On any given summer weekend, Ocean City can have about 200000 to 300000 people in town. Town official said they have collected information of next of kin for those who stayed.
- Survivors come away angry from Manila visit
- The older brother of Masa, Tse Chi-kin, accused Aquino of showing a "bad attitude" and not respecting the injured and the dead.
- Second presidential election broadcast by Tan Kin Lian, Aug 26, 2011
- My name is Tan Kin Lian. I am standing for election as President of Singapore. My vision is to improve life for all Singaporeans.
- Terrible to see him suffer: Anna kin
- By Rahul Chandawarkar | Place: Pune | Agency: DNA As Anna Hazare's indefinite fast completed its 11th day on Friday, his younger brother Maruti (65) and his family in Ralegan Siddhi village, 75 km north of Pune, are a worried lot.
Suggested Web Resources
- Microsoft Kin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kin (often stylized as KIN) was a family of mobile phones from Microsoft that were sold through Verizon Wireless.
- Kin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kin. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Kin | Define Kin at Dictionary.com
- a person's relatives collectively; kinfolk. 2. family relationship or kinship.
- Microsoft Kin is dead -- Engadget
- Jun 30, 2010 We're learning this afternoon that Microsoft's Kin line, for all practical purposes, is riding off into the sunset just a few short weeks after its.
- Kin - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of kin from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.