A selection of articles related to kind.
Original articles from our library related to the Kind. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kind.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Kind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kind books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Taking Note | A New Kind of Substance Abuse: Donald Trump on the Issues
- Actually one of my very successful friends said, 'now I know how successful you are, now I know how rich you are, because you filed, I mean you had to file the most detailed papers.
- The Guardian view on Russia's Syria U-turn: no kind of victory
- The Guardian view on Russia's Syria U-turn: no kind of victory. Editorial. Vladimir Putin has made a geopolitical point for the Kremlin at the expense of hundreds of fresh Syrian dead and the military strengthening of Isis.
- A New Kind of Museum Guard: Know-It-Alls in the Best Way
- Those blank-faced employees in blazers who guard museum galleries are likely to tell you not to stand too close to the paintings, not to touch the sculptures, not to take flash pictures.
- Fitbit Blaze review: a 'smarter' fitness tracker is still kind of dumb
- Speaking of feedback, the Fitbit Blaze bizarrely lacks any kind of stand-up-and-get-moving reminders, something that's now standard in devices like this.
- Traffic in LA Is Both Terrible and Kind Of Weird
- Well, it looks like Trump and Clinton are winning just about everything tonight. But you didn't need me to tell you that. My job is to distract you from the horror show that has become the 2016 presidential primary.