A selection of articles related to kindness.
Original articles from our library related to the Kindness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kindness.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Creative Process in Magick
- Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe. We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Kindness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kindness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Loving-kindness Meditation
- The good symbol for Metta (loving-kindness) is the mother cradling her baby to sleep. connected with loving-kindness, compassion and sympathetic joy.
- OF KINDNESS
- “Every act of kindness is like a pebble thrown in a pond sending out ripples actions send rings of kindness that spread from neighbor to neighbor to neighbor.
- March/April 2011 | While it's important to be aware of mega-trends
- such as RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS (R.A.K.
- Holy Prophet's Kindness to Children
- The Holy Prophet's Kindness To Children. Author: Rashid Ahmad Chaudhry CONTENTS. Illustrations: Saba Javed & Ambreen Ahmad.
Suggested News Resources
- Random Acts of Kindness: Even the littlest Steelers fan deserves to go
- I experienced a random act of kindness on July 19 which proved to me there are still nice people in this world. I am a Mayo Clinic heart patient, and ever since having major heart surgery on Feb.
- Our dog helped us, now we'll repay his kindness
- By Frances Burscough In the grand scheme of things it's not really a very big deal. And yet it made us all shed a tear, my boys and I, when we heard the news.
- FOCUS //Promoting kindness one show at a time
- By Jeremy Zoss If you sit down at the 331 Club with Kim and Quillan Roe of the Roe Family Singers, you should expect to be interrupted.
- KUDOS & KINDNESS: Thanks to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Bread & Broth would like to thank the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for recently adopting a Day of Nourishment. Volunteers spent the day helping Bread & Broth volunteers serve those in need a well balanced meal.
- Rockets, gunfire and the kindness of strangers
- Nick Meo reports on a turbulent week in Tripoli, marked by fear, fighting - and surprising acts of friendship. By Nick Meo, Tripoli The young fighters of the Zawiyah Brigade were jubilant.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kindness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kindness is the act or the state of being kind —i.e.
- Home | Random Acts of Kindness
- A resource for people committed to spreading kindness.
- Kindness | Define Kindness at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pakistan, Afghanistan.
- Kindness Quotes and Sayings, Generosity, Compassion
- Jul 3, 2011 Quotations about kindness, from The Quote Garden.
- Kindness Quotes - The Quotations Page
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth.
Related searcheswashingtonian temperance society
superman personality and character
revelation aristotelian rationalism