- Kinesitherapy definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- KINESITHERAPY KINESITHERAPY
- KINESITHERAPY. ◆The therapeutic and corrective application of passive and active movements and of exercise.
- A PROGRAM ON KINESITHERAPY TO IMPROVE BALANCE
- ABSTRACT. PURPOSE: To design and apply a program on kinesitherapy to improve balance and coordination in neglected in the course of the kinesitherapy.
- SYDACK - System of Diagnosis and Control in Kinesitherapy
- SYDACK - System of Diagnosis and Control in Kinesitherapy. Vesna Filipović.
- Belarus - Alexander Lukashenko visits children's rehabilitation hospital
- The hospital uses numerous medical rehabilitation methods, like kinesitherapy, all types of massage, reflex therapy, herbal medicine, oxygen cocktails, drug therapy, as well as psychological and physiotherapeutic methods.
- kinesitherapy - definition of kinesitherapy in the Medical dictionary
- kinesitherapy. Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Encyclopedia, 0.01 sec.
- Kinesitherapy | Define Kinesitherapy at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:ADHD doesn't stand for attention deficit disorder. What does the h represent?
- Kinesitherapy - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- ki·ne·si·ther·a·py. noun \kə-ˌnē-sē-ˈther-ə-pē, kī-\. plural ki·ne·si·ther·a·pies.
- Head massage- Kinesitherapy - YouTube
- Jan 18, 2010 Head massage- Kinesitherapy. Rivermasta 12 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
Kinesitherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kinesitherapy books and related discussion.