A selection of articles related to king agrippa.
Original articles from our library related to the King Agrippa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Agrippa.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
King Agrippa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Agrippa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Acta Diurna: V – Ides of March: Remembering Gaius Julius Caesar
- I, Gaius Lucius Agrippa, welcome you once more to the Forum Romanum in our glorious city of Rome! On this day ... The Julii claim descent from Lulus, also known as Ascanius, a legendary King of Alba Longa and son of the legendary Trojan Prince Aeneas.
- One is fully lost if 'almost' persuaded
- So Festus asked King Herod Agrippa II to help him come up with charges. For his part Agrippa was interested in hearing the apostle speak. He knew somewhat of Christianity, being of Jewish persuasion himself, and so the King agreed.
- Super Bowl, Broncos, and a No-Lose Deal
- In Acts 26, the apostle Paul stood before a young king named Agrippa and recounted his Damascus Road experience. Appealing to Agrippa's heart for the sake of the cross, Paul asked, “King Agrippa, do you believe the prophets?” Knowing of Agrippa's ...
- Your Views: Voters should discern who really is a Christian
- The way the word “Christian” is used today is almost meaningless.
- The Costly Path of Discipleship in Israel
- You do know that's about Agrippa right? the word משיח means "annointed one" This can only be about someone who was actually annointed as a King or Priest and served as that.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.