A selection of articles related to king agrippa.
Original articles from our library related to the King Agrippa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Agrippa.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
King Agrippa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Agrippa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Previously…… Paul Chief priests Felix Festus King Agrippa & Bernice
- Festus said: “King Agrippa, and all who are present with us, you see this man! The whole Jewish community has petitioned me about him in.
- ACts 25 Bernice and Agrippa II
- before King Agrippa and his sister Bernice. An inscription found in Beirut mentions the following: “Queen Bernice and the great King.
- PAUL GOES BEFORE AGRIPPA
- "Then Agrippa said to Paul, 'You almost persuade me to become a Christian.' " ACTS 26:28. TRUE OR FALSE: 1.
- QUIZ FOR ACTS CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
- “Thanked the king.” c. “Stretched out his hand.
- Paul Goes Before Agrippa
- And after some days King Agrippa and Bernice came to Caesarea to greet Festus . When they had been there many days, Festus laid.
Suggested News Resources
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- In the 26th chapter of Acts, King Agrippa becomes angry at the Apostle Paul for trying to persuade him to become a Christian. Later, Peter writes in 1 Peter 4:16 of the benefits from suffering as a Christian.
- Clergy MEDITATION
- In Acts chapter 26, the Apostle Paul is defending himself in a trial before King Agrippa and Governor Festus. It would be helpful for you to read this chapter in the Bible before continuing with the devotional.
- man changes his mind: repentance
- Luke speaks of this form of repentance in Acts 26:20 when he recorded Paul defending himself in front of King Agrippa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paul's Trial Before King Agrippa | Grace Valley Christian Center
- Nov 5, 2000 King Agrippa II was the great-grandson of Herod the Great, who had attempted to kill infant Jesus and who did kill many baby boys in Judea.
- Herod Agrippa
- The House of Herod: Herod Agrippa. Herod Agrippa: Jewish king, ruled 37-44.
- Acts 26 - Paul's Defense Before King Agrippa
- A. Paul on trial before King Agrippa (continued). 1.
King Agrippa Topics
Related searchesarne nss ecosophy t
battle of atlanta aftermath
crash bandicoot mascot
battle of antietam afternoon
betty shabazz death