A selection of articles related to king dongmyeongseong.
Original articles from our library related to the King Dongmyeongseong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Dongmyeongseong.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
King Dongmyeongseong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Dongmyeongseong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Eight things people get wrong about North Korea
- There is... if you believe North Korea's state media. Back in 2012 the government's mouthpiece claimed scientists had "reconfirmed" the burial site of the unicorn ridden by King Dongmyeong, the founding father of the ancient Korean kingdom of Goguryeo.
- Kings and Queens of Korea
- The founder of Baekje was King Onjo. Unlike its two neighboring states, Goguryeo and Silla, this kingdom had no dramatic birth myth about the founding father. Onjo was initially the second son of King Dongmyeong of the Goguryeo kingdom in the northern ...
- Relive Korean dramas at Yongin theme park
- Some exterior shots of “Jumong,” the 2006 drama about the founder of the Goguryeo Kingdom, also known as King Dongmyeong, were filmed here as well. “Jumong” was a hit not only in Korea, but also in Iran where the historical drama gained ratings of over ...
- Unicorns' Existence Proven, Says North Korea
- On Thursday, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the North Korea's government mouthpiece, said scientists “reconfirmed” the location of the burial site of the unicorn ridden by King Dongmyeong, the founding father of the ancient Korean kingdom of ...
- Did Unicorns Ever Exist?
- On November 30, 2012, the Korean Central News Agency, North Korea's government "news" agency, reported that scientists had "reconfirmed" the existence and location of the final resting place of the unicorn ridden by King Dongmyeong, the founding father ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Dongmyeongseong Topics
Related searchesthe destruction of the twelve colonies
sarma food cultural significance
fancy mouse mice clubs
golf social aspects of golf