A selection of articles related to king dongmyeongseong.
Original articles from our library related to the King Dongmyeongseong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Dongmyeongseong.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
King Dongmyeongseong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Dongmyeongseong books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Korean Tradition of Translation: From the Primeval Period to the
- (posthumous name of King Dongmyeongseong) in Goguryeo, myths of founders in Silla, and the myth of King Suro in Garak State.
Suggested Web Resources
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo (58 BC – 19 BC, r. 37 BC – 19 BC) or Dongmyeongseongwang (東明聖王), which literally means "Holy King of the East ".
- King Geunchogo - DramaWiki
- May 30, 2011 The story of King Geunchogo, warrior king of Baekje.
- King Dongmyeongseong | RM.com ®
- King Dongmyeongseong articles, reference materials. Need more on King Dongmyeongseong?
King Dongmyeongseong Topics
Related searcheschlorine isotopes
knights of columbus history
sciamancy or sciomancy
tin notable characteristics
newmarket ontario population
quechua language history