A selection of articles related to king farouk.
Original articles from our library related to the King Farouk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Farouk.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
King Farouk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Farouk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- H.M. King Farouk 1 of Egypt and Sudan *1920-1965* SU1A - Born to
- his coronation in 1936, the hugely popular 16 year old King Farouk made a public radio address to the nation.
- GEORGE L. LEE COLLECTION OF THE ROYAL IMPERFORATE
- issues, starting in 1947, the printing on the reverse was changed to Arabic by King Farouk.
- HELNAN AUBERGE FAYOUM HOTEL Originally named
- for the royalty, heads of state, and celebrities.
- King Farouk the first, attended the opening of the club on the 30th of April.
- BEFORE THE STATE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION OF THE STATE
- when King Farouk, brother of Fathia and then the head of.
Suggested News Resources
- Col Muammar Qaddafi: The man who stole a country
- That it was a tribute to his hero, Gamal Abdel Nasser, himself a colonel when he overthrew King Farouk of Egypt. Or that in a society that in his own words was "ruled by the people", there was no need for a leader with a lofty title.
- 16th century Turkish flask with links to Egypt's presidential palace to be
- His daughter Jacqueline continued to avidly collect and was present at the auction of the contents of the Royal Palace of King Farouk. She later returned to Belgium and distributed her rich collection amongst her children and their descendants.
- Autobiography of Egyptian Jewish family continues
- Under King Farouk, Egypt's Jews flourished. Lagnado's father, Leon, was a "man-about-town" who dressed in his white sharkskin suit and went out each night, except Friday, "dining, dancing and gambling.
Suggested Web Resources
- Biography of King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965)
- Biography of the personal life of Farouk (1920-1965), last King of Egypt.
- King Farouk
- Farouk, the son of King Fuad, was born in Cairo, Egypt, in 1920. Educated in England he returned to become king in 1937.
- King Farouk the greatest - YouTube
- Mar 11, 2008 My mother's father ( my grandfather) worked along side King farouk.. when farouk was ousted.
- MODERN PHARAOH: King Farouk.
- Nov 6, 2006 "My parents always maintained that Farouk was extremely popular when he first became King. But lost it for four reasons.
King Farouk Topics
Related searchespontiac v8 engine 301
cause and effect
lost in space history
isaac newton newtons legacy
long qt syndrome