King Franois I
A selection of articles related to king franois i.
Original articles from our library related to the King Franois I. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on King Franois I.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
King Franois I is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, King Franois I books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Giovanni da Verrazzano, Letter to King Francis, 1524
- Francis I. Giovanni da Verrazzano. ______.
- LOIRE VALLEY WINE SHORT ESCAPE
- unique white wine made from a grape called Romorantin, imported by King François I into the Loire. Valley.
- English Language Arts
- he died, da Vinci sold the Mona Lisa to King François I of France for $105000. There are many theories about who the “real” Mona Lisa was.
- National Trust Brit Isles-Corr
- When the French King François I, who brought Leonardo da Vinci with him from Italy, asked the artist to design a spectacular château, Chambord was the result.
- Whose Heritage
- Jun 2, 2011 acquired by the French king François I, and was displayed in his favorite chateau at Fontainebleau.
Suggested Web Resources
- Francis I of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Francis I (French: François Ier) (12 September 1494 – 31 March 1547) was King of France from 1515 until his death.
- Francis I
- Francis I was king of France from 1515 to 1547.
- Luminarium Encyclopedia: Francis I, King of France (1494-1547)
- Biography of King Francis I of France, rival to Henry VIII of England.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Francis I
- Francis I. King of France; b. at Cognac, 12 September, 1494; d.
- King Francis I of France - Renaissance King Francis
- King Francis I of France is considered France's first Renaissance King.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
King Franois I Topics
Related searchespeace breakers muzzle
dream interpretation pope
odal rune troll cross
ancient greek eschatology